Hi there! I'm setting up a Winback/Reactivation engagement program in Marketo and I have a few questions. Suggestions or experiences, tips and best practices are welcomed and much appreciated!
The campaign will include all inactive contacts as defined by those who have no email open/click, no form fill, no web page visit/click in the past 90 days. We have set up a smart list for the inactive contacts. We will be sending 6 total emails over the course of 30 days (emails will be sent on days 1, 4, 10, 15, 25, and 30). The final email will include a message about updating email preferences, and if no re-engagement by day 30, the plan is to delete the leads.
My questions are regarding setup of the engagement program, streams, and transition rules:
1) Should we create a separate stream for each of the separate days? There would be 5 total streams (one each for day 4,10,15, 25, and 30), with the first stream including a flow that would send email #1.
2) Would the transition rules between streams simply be the removal from the smart list that was created for inactives, since if someone is removed from the smart list, it would mean that they have re-engaged with either an email, web visit, or form fill.
3) When should we use the filters for "add to engagement stream" for this, if at all?
4) Is an engagement program w/streams the most effective way to set this campaign up, or does it make just as much sense to create individual email programs (one for each of the email sends) and track each individually?
5) Any tips on reporting for this campaign and measuring results? I planned to monitor the decrease in the leads included in the inactive smart list in order to measure results on how many people re-engaged. Thoughts?
Thank you in advance!!