AnsweredAssumed Answered

Trigger based on Fills out Form: central form + Constraint: Webpage doesn't always fire

Question asked by be70c135c0e407a1d63bd23e038fa8b0e3122e6a on Nov 24, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 6, 2017 by e6615dd679b5dd0c3e60c20085706f392a9af2cb

To keep form maintenance under control, we thought it was wise to create a central form for (e.g.) webinar registrations that lives in the Design Studio. In the webinar program we've created a local Landing Page with the central form on it. We then listen to this central form being filled out (Trigger: Fills out Form), with Form name = 'central form' and Constraint: Web page = 'local Marketo LP'. People who will out the form will be marked as Registered as a result.

I now see that half of the members is Member of the program, but not Registered. So it seems the Trigger as described above doesn't work in all cases. I vaguely recall having met this problem before, and adding a second trigger Fills out Form, with Constraint: Referrer = 'local Marketo LP' may solve the problem (I'm monitoring it as we speak).

However, I just don't understand whether my setup is simply incorrect or what else may be causing this.

Any insights much appreciated!

Gerard

Outcomes