AnsweredAssumed Answered

Data Extract by Marketo Table (full dataset)

Question asked by 7d2b39cc287f3a7394871fbae0263e3947e2f772 on Nov 1, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 3, 2016 by 9a3fb1b3b6dc3575695f06e62ca393f0e0c86451

Hey,

Is there a way to extract data from Marketo tables within Marketo? I'm not an API coder so I'm looking for the functionality within Marketo.

I'd love to get a full list of:

(1) Emails we've sent

Email Id, Email Name, Datetime Sent

(2) Leads that were targeted for those email (initial send list pre-delivery failure)

Lead Id, Email Id, Email Send Id, Email Address

(3) Successful deliveries

Email Send Id, Delivery Datetime

(4) A full list of Unsubscribes

Lead Id, Unsubscribe Date, Unsubscribe Reason, Unsubscribe source (a link back to an Email Send if possible or any other source)

I want to be able to extract the full set of information without having to go into each campaign or email separately.  That would be so many manual extracts.. my hope is that this can just be a few and I can import the data into a MySQL database to run some queries off of.

Why the ask? I'm looking to use this to study our unsubscribes.  I want to know:

(1) How often are we emailing our leads - # of sends by lead within any timeframe

(2) Of those who have unsubscribed, how many emails did they receive within 7 days (or any timeframe)  prior to their unsub?

(3) Is there a specific email type (webinar invite, tradeshow invite, whitepaper mention, etc..) or email pattern that leads to unsubscribes?

I hope this makes sense - I was thinking this would be easy but I can't seem to find a way to get the data I'm after in larger extracts. 

Thanks,

Quinton

Outcomes