I'm currently evaluating Marketo's 250ok Deliverability tool, and Litmus' tool. Noticed a few things off the bat that would be nice to have in 250ok's tool, maybe there's a way to do it that I'm not familiar with, or if you are currently using Litmus, are there any strengths or weaknesses that it has?
- Is there a way to track forwards without creating a new record? And with the ESP forward button?
- Litmus does this via token, is there a way to do that within 250ok or Marketo?
- Is there a way to show how long they viewed the email?
- Is there a way to show the email clients at high level?
- Can you track replies?
- Is there a way in Marketo?
- Can you track where it was opened?
- If I noticed a lot of people where to open it from Japan, I'd like to invest in getting content translated
- Strengths and weaknesses of each tool you noticed and work around
- In-depth tutorial on 250ok tool?
- Wondering what each report does, and if I need to copy/paste HTML into each design informant test. Is there an easier way? I thought 250ok would pickup emails already built in marketo instance. Am I missing something ?
Interested in hearing anyone who has used both, prefers one and not the other, and why.
What's your favorite all-in-one tool to test email deliverability, design, etc?
Thanks in advance!