Hello fellow Marketers,
We are currently going down the path of changing our CRM (Netsuite to Salesforce). We had our kickoff meeting this week and there are a few things that i have been curious of.
1. What capabilities will open up for us with having an integration with Salesforce?
2. What common problems do i need to try to avoid when changing the sync to connect to Salesforce?
3. Is it better to re-purpose fields and update the values? or create new since label and values will most likely be changing? Perhaps re-purposing default fields and recreate any custom?
4. What are the ramifications if we sync Lead, Contact, and Account info but wait till phase II when it comes to Campaign/program sync?
5. What other question should i make sure i am asking?
6. What are some known common issues when changing CRMs that we should be aware of?