I'm on the content marketing team at Marketo and we just released our latest definitive guide today: The Definitive Guide to Social Media Marketing. With social platforms constantly emerging and changing, it can be hard to try to navigate the landscape without a strategy in place.
In writing this guide, we worked with our internal experts and thought leaders in the space to answer some of the most commonly asked questions that come up around social media marketing:
- How do I create a social media strategy?
- How should I define my social media goals?
- How do I choose what social media platforms are right for my brand?
- How do I advertise on social media?
- What kind of content should I create for social media? How often should I post on social media (how to create an editorial calendar)?
- Who do I need on my team to execute my social media strategy?
- How do I integrate social media into my other marketing channels?
- How do I measure the effectiveness of my social media campaigns?
Download it now and let me know your thoughts! Was this helpful? Is there anything you'd love to learn more about?