Event has ended
Let's kick off the new year with new MUG plans and discussions! Join us on Tuesday, January 24th, at 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm.
Data Management: Forms 2.0 Advanced Use Cases and Data Cleansing Practices
1. Margaret Angell, Senior Consultant and Marketo Practice Leader at Definitive Results. Margaret works directly with clients to implement and integrate Marketing Automation platforms, as well as plan, build and execute marketing campaigns and programs leveraging best practices and techniques to deliver positive ROI and client results. Marketing executive with over 10 years B2B marketing experience focused on a combined set of strategies that
- Drop sales ready leads into the top of the funnel
- Accelerates sales opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Measures marketing based on repeatable, predictable and scalable contribution to pipeline and revenue Improves the ROI of the marketing activities.
Topic: Forms 2.0 Advanced Use Cases and a Bonus Work Around
- Conditional Field Visibility
- Field Sets that Include Conditional Visibility
- Do You Really Need that field? How to Use Static Lists and Flex Fields to act as Custom Fields in Marketo for temporary data.
2. Cori Pearce, Demand Generation Manager at WealthEngine, a provider of predictive marketing analytics, audience development and wealth intelligence services for nonprofits, financial services, and luxury brands. During her time at WealthEngine she has helped the company grow their inbound and outbound lead acquisition.
Topic: How to Clean Up Your Lead Database:
- How duplicates are created: identifying scenarios
- Preventing duplicates: tips and tricks
- Handing de-duplication over different stages of lead life cycle
- Best practices for running Marketo Easy Merge (paid service).
Location: 1001 19th Street North, Suite 1200, Arlington, VA 22209.
When and Where
Start Time:Jan 24, 2017 2:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Jan 25, 2017 5:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:1001 19th Street North, Suite 1200, Arlington, VA 22209
Event Type:User Group Meeting
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open