Event has ended
I hope you can attend the Montreal Marketo User Group meeting coming up. Take the opportunity to share with, and learn from, Marketo users from various industries and experience levels.
Here is the agenda:
- Join Marketo MCC, Alexandre Pauly, as he shares with you the insights about lead scoring. You will learn how to:
- Set up and manage Lead Scoring programs.
- Leverage tokens to have ongoing discussion with your sales team.
- Update interesting moments and your lead lifecycle accordingly.
- Topic: Leveraging Lead Scoring to qualify your leads.
- Date: Tuesday, December 13th, 2016.
- Time: 9.30am - 11.30am
- Location: Perkuto Office: 5455 Avenue de Gaspé, suite 330, Montreal, H2T3B3
- Parking/Metro: You can park below the building (2 hour period or full day for 12$) or arriving through Metro Laurier. (exit on Laurier Street, then follow Laurier against traffic then turn right on Rue de Gaspé, 10mn walk)
- Breakfast to be provided by Perkuto!
When and Where
Start Time:Dec 13, 2016 6:30 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Dec 13, 2016 8:30 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Perkuto Office, 5455 Avenue de Gaspé, suite 330, H2T3B3, Montreal, Perkuto Office, 5455 Avenue de Gaspé, suite 330, H2T3B3, Montreal, Montreal
Event Type:User Group Meeting
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open