Event has ended
Be among the first ones to learn! Come join us for a party as Marketo is unveiling Account-Based Marketing (ABM) application - we will be streaming it LIVE!! You'll get an exclusive look at Marketo Account-Based Marketing (ABM), the essential solution for bridging the gap between account-centric strategy, execution, and success.
You don't want to miss this event...tune in to learn from:
- Mike Telem, VP of Product Marketing and Marketo's resident ABM expert
- An ABM thought leadership panel discussion featuring Marketo customers and partners, in addition to industry experts
- A VIP guest speaker
Here are the Meeting Details:
- Date: Tuesday, September 13
- Time: 5:00-7:00pm EST
- Location: Romanoff Consulting, 222 Broadway 19 Floor New York, NY 10038
- Location Details: Entrance is on Fulton Street right across the street from Fulton St. subway station (please bring an ID - you will need to check-in in the lobby)
If you can't make it, come a week later to a freeform follow up session on ABM (link below.) Don't forget to RSVP and feel free to spread the word. As usual, if you know people who'd like to attend, make sure they get on the Community and join our group New York User Group.
Link to follow-up session on 9/21: https://nation.marketo.com/events/1781.
When and Where
Start Time:Sep 13, 2016 2:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Sep 13, 2016 4:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:222 Broadway 19 Floor (entrance is on Fulton across the street from the Fulton St subway station)
Event Type:User Group Meeting
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open