Fact: Shorter forms convert better.
Progressive profiling let's you keep your forms short while asking more questions.
1. Find the program you want to create the form in, select it, click on New then New Local Asset.
2. Click on Form.
3. Name your form and click Create.
4. Click on Template Form Fields and drag in all the fields you want your leads to fill out.
5. Under Form Properties click on the Disabled... link for Progressive Profiling.
6. Set Progressive Profiling to Enabled.
7. Set the Number of Blank Fields to always show (fields that have not yet been answered),
select the fields to Always Show (even if they are answered) and click Save.
8. Add your form to a landing page, approve it and test the progressive profiling form. For this step you can use:
9. The first time you visit a page with the form on it you will see the form has the 1 Always Show fields as well as the 2 Blank Fields. Fill out the form.
10. The next time you visit the form (it can be on any landing page) it will have the 1 Always Show fields as well as 2 new Blank Fields.
Note: The blank fields will show up in the order in which you dragged them into the form editor at time of creation.