Here are a couple campaign request form templates that were developed to capture all the information needed to build a webinar program in Marketo. I build a lot of these one-off programs and was finding myself spending too much time tracking down information from various people.
The attachments are as follows:
- Campaign Request Form - External (used when campaigns originate from a department outside of marketing (ex. Sales))
- Campaign Request Form - Internal (used when campaigns originate from a member of the marketing team)
Campaign Request Form - External
- First tab: this is the tab that the campaign originator will complete
- Second tab: this is an example of what a completed webinar campaign request form will look like
- Third tab: this is an example of what a completed email campaign request form will look like
Campaign Request Form - Internal
- First tab: this is the tab that the marketing team member will complete to originate the campaign
- Second tab: this tab contains the appropriate tokens used for emails/landing pages
- Third tab: this tab contains the appropriate information for GoToWebinar
- Fourth tab: this tab contains information need to post a portal ad
The additional campaign tabs are added to the external request form once received by the marketing team.
We also use a Google form for some project requests. That may be an option too!