With the recent launch of the Community, we have made some changes to Marketo User Groups (MUGs) and how you access them. We’ve moved the groups from LinkedIn into the Community so you can receive all information in one place. The only way to be invited to a MUG is to join the group in the Community.
To ensure you don’t miss out on meetings, take the following steps today:
- Find and Follow a Marketo User Group near you or a Virtual User Group
- View our Upcoming User Group Meetings and register for one near you
- Adjust your email preferences in Community to fit your communication needs. To receive meeting invites in your regular email inbox, select Yes to Receive Email, and Yes to Inbox: Everything in my Inbox page, except direct social actions
- Fill out your profile IN FULL, including location, photo, avatar and bio. If your profile is blank you will be declined from the MUGs because the Leaders have no way of knowing who you are
- Connect with your fellow MUG members in Community. The LinkedIn User Groups are being deleted soon
Please note, these are private groups for marketers located in that region. We look forward to seeing you in your group soon!