Your photo is a great way for people to "meet" and recognize you in person. Your Avatar lets community members quickly associate your comments and status updates with a simple visual cue.
Click the Avatar & Photos tab to change your photo and avatar.
Upload a Photo
1. Click on your name/image in the upper right corner and click Edit Profile
2. On the Primary photo place holder click on Add Photo and select a profile photo from your computer.
3. Once you have selected a photo you will be prompted to crop the image to fit the designated box. When done click the blue Crop Photo button.
4. Review and Click Finish.
Set your Avatar
Your avatar is a small picture that appears next to your content, comments, and status updates to let community members quickly recognize you with a simple visual cue. When you upload your first profile photo you will also be asked if you would like to use the same picture as you avatar. If you did not choose to use the same profile photo, follow the steps below to add a new image for your avatar.
Note: It is very important to personalize your avatar in the community so that people can quickly identify you throughout the community.
1. Below your Profile Photos you will see a list of available avatar images that are used only as placeholders. Click Add your own avatar and go thru the same process as above to upload a file and crop the image to create your own personalized avatar
2. Once you have selected your avatar you will see a blue box around the selected image. Click Finished to save your changes.