What is Marketo’s Marketing Calendar? What are its benefits?
What features does Marketing Calendar include?
Is it free or do I need to pay for it?
How do I get or buy Marketing Calendar?
How do I know if Marketing Calendar has been turned on?
What is the Program Schedule View?
Will I need a services package to implement Marketing Calendar?
- What is Marketo’s Marketing Calendar? What are its benefits?
- What features does Marketing Calendar include?
- Is it free or do I need to pay for it?
- How do I get or buy Marketing Calendar?
- How do I know if Marketing Calendar has been turned on?
- What is the Program Schedule View?
- Will I need a services package to implement Marketing Calendar?
Marketo’s Marketing Calendar helps marketing teams plan, coordinate and communicate their activities, so they can be more efficient and productive and avoid costly mistakes.
It instantly displays all of your events, emails and more across programs and gives each person on the marketing team a relevant view into what’s happening.
- View all the different programs and campaigns across your organization
- Verify upcoming programs are confirmed and ready to go
- Plan ahead with tentative calendar entries
- Track any marketing activity using custom entry types
- Identify scheduling conflicts by channel, target audience and more
- View program details or drill down into programs
- Avoid scheduling conflicts when setting up programs
- Create, save and share filtered views
For more detail, see the in-depth video:
- 16 total users = $275/mo
- 5 free users + 10 users for $250/mo + 1 add’l user for $25/user/mo
As of our August release:
- The Marketo admin for your account will have to pick the five (5) users who continue to get free access as part of your subscription
- If you have paid for additional Marketing Calendar user licenses, your Marketo admin will be able to allocate those licenses to specific users
1 week after our August release
- Marketing Calendar will be turned off for any user who has not been granted access by their administrator
On the new My Marketo homepage, you will see a tile labeled “Calendar.”
The Program Schedule View is a new feature available in Default and Event Programs. This is available, for free, for all Marketo Customers. It is used to manage the schedule and relevant dates of a single program. It has none of the roll-up or global view capabilities that are available in Marketing Calendar.
Marketo offers consulting and enablement services to help customers get the most out of Marketing Calendar’s capabilities.
Marketo’s services partners will be offering similar packages soon.
Marketo will be publishing “How To” help articles with this release.