Carmi Lopez-Jones, an AMAZING Deliverability Consultant at Marketo, and I presented on Marketo's University Day at Summit. I promised to share the content we presented in this blog because our PPTs were updated from the copies you received as attendees. And if you did not attend you get a view of what was presented at this valuable session!
The PPT has been stripped of the branded template, but the content is intact! Yesterday I posted the first session, "Improving Email Deliverability by Design: Best Practices and Strategies." This session covered
- Developing an envelope strategy using best practice recommendations
- Understanding the email delivery landscape to prevent email delivery issues
- Designing content and images for optimal deliverability success
Today I have the second session ready to post, "Optimizing Email Deliverability" which covered
- Deliverability and how it’s measured
- Important metrics to monitor
- How to monitor your deliverability metrics using Marketo reporting
- And how to leverage best practices to increase engagement
But I have to say, if you missed the session, the discussion in the Q&A is almost more valuable than the presentation itself - there were so many great questions asked by the audience! See you at next year's Summit!
Is this article helpful ?