First, a very big thank you to all of you (569!) who took the time to complete our Help Build the Nation survey in December.
Our goal is to ensure the Marketing Nation Community continues to serve your needs as a vibrant place where customers, partners, and employees all come together to share and learn from one another. To do so, we needed to hear from you about what you do in Community and what you don’t, what you want from Community and what you don’t, and what’s important to you and what’s not. You certainly didn’t let us down. I truly appreciate all the feedback. It was incredibly valuable.
So, what did you tell us? If I had to sum it all up in a couple of words, I would say overwhelmingly you would like us to improve the search and simplify the site. Got it!
There were also other interesting learnings from the survey:
- You use Community almost exclusively for product learning—product information, product support, and increasing your Marketo knowledge
- You spend the bulk of your time in Community in Product Docs, Support, and Discussions
- 64% of you use the global search (magnifying glass) to find what you’re looking for
- Your number one motivation for participating in the Community is to increase your Marketo expertise
- You want to see more advanced content in Community, in the form of hacks and workarounds, tips and tricks, and best practices
What’s next? Now, we take what you told us and start to work on it. Our development team is already working on improving search and I have kicked off a project to simplify the site. As soon as I have timelines for the improvements, I will share them. Stay tuned!
If you have any additional ideas or feedback, please feel free to let me know. With your help, I’m excited about making our fabulous Community even better!